Jet Reports is complete reporting inside Excel.
The solution chosen by more than 70.000 users worldwide.
- Get answers, do analysis, format business information—all in Excel.
- Unlimited visibility into your business.
- Unlimited custom reports, summaries, statements…
- Real time, Right Now.
See below more about Jet Reports editions:
Jet Enterprise – a complete Business Intelligence solution
Jet Enterprise helps you get the answers to your mission critical questions inside an application that you already know – Excel.
With little or no training you can quickly analyze issues from many different perspectives to discover trends in your business.
Jet Enterprise provides the strategic information you need to identify opportunities and proactively detect issues before they escalate.
Jet Enterprise provides six pre-defined OLAP cubes designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics NAV database. These cubes include a comprehensive set of dimensions and measures to provide lightning fast and flexible views of:
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
With Jet Enterprise you can monitor key indicators across multiple companies and currencies, spot trends and changes in your customers’ buying patterns, identify which products, categories or groups are generating the highest gross margin, identify which customers have the highest (or lowest) sales, gross margin amount or gross margin percentage, optimize inventory levels by analyzing inventory turns, quantity and values … and many more.
Jet Enterprise complements Jet Reports Essentials to provide a complete solution to your business information needs:
- Strategic and tactical ad hoc analyses
- Organizational dashboards
- Reports can be automatically distributed on daily, weekly or monthly basis
Download the Jet Enterprise brochure for more information: Jet Enterprise
Jet Essentials is Complete Reporting inside Excel
Jet Reports Essentials offers you the total control of report formatting and design, with no need for programming knowledge.
Get answers and format business information using all the powerful Excel features you already know.
Have Excel reports refresh with just one click, with the latest real-time information from your database.
Organize, display and launch reports from your desktop with our free Report Player.
Schedule reports to run without user assistance and receive automatically Excel or PDF reports in your e-mail.
- It’s all Excel.
- It’s all your data, even custom fields.
- Drilldown to see the details.
- Wizards and “Easy Builder” tools step you through to a completed report.
- Drag and drop information right into Excel.
- Refresh the data with the click of a button.
- Scheduler runs reports for you.
Download Jet Reports Essentials brochure for more information: Jet Reports Essentials
Better business insight for your entire company
Understanding your business data is an important part of running a successful business. But Business Intelligence applications can be an expensive and complex investment.
With Jet Reports Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV you and your employees can get the answers you need to your specific business questions – fast – and create high-impact reports and simple analysis.
- View key performance metrics across all areas of the organization in real time using the Table Builder function.
- Track consolidated profit and loss by division and company.
- Detail profit and loss with updates on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Stay on top of accounts receivable KPIs in terms of days outstanding, past collection performance and more.
- Run financial reports from your General Ledger by using the GL function and distribute them on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Easily build product sheets that pull current pricing and specifications, and instantly update and release important changes.
Create a sales dashboard using PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel that tracks sales on a monthly basis, with budget projections for future sales.