Dynamics 365 Business Central – an ERP for your business!
With more than 160 000 installations worldwide, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – also known in the past as Dynamics NAV/Navision is for sure one of the most popular ERP packages in the mid-market. Having more than 30 years since its first release, Dynamics NAV (Navision) is today a powerful yet simple to use application for companies from all business areas. Choose now Dynamics 365 Businesss Central and enjoy an usage experience without precedent with an innovative, flexible solution that is fast to configure and deploy, easy to use and that provides forward-looking insights to help drive your business growth.
- Get visibility and insight into budgeted and actual costs of operations, departments, products, and projects with integrated systems, shared data and drill-down capabilities.
- Get a clear view of your financials: allocate costs over cost centers and cost objects to clearly view company expenditures, manage cash flow, forecast inventory needs or identify budget deviations as soon as they occur and take the appropriate action.
- Make fast, informed decisions with self-service reporting tools and real-time business intelligence.
- Empower people to work smarter and more effectively to boost productivity and maximize their effectiveness.
- Optimize ordering and inventory cost using planning suggestions and graphic overview of projected inventory.
- Easily spot top clients or most profitable items, compare them over time periods and identify sales opportunities with your best customers.
- Conduct business internationally. Use international trade and multicurrency capabilities to maintain your general ledger in different currencies; manage customer and vendor accounts in the appropriate currency.
- React quickly to changes in customers’ demand with the new business data visualization capabilities.
- Build customer loyalty with customer-specific pricing and discounts. Support more operations and more customers as a consequence of the increased user productivity.
If these problems sound familiar to you and you meet them in your company, then it’s time to take a look on how Dynamics 365 Business Central can help you:
- Current systems allow users to enter erroneous data.
- You have to wait hours or whole days to receive the information you need.
- There is not enough information to make educated decisions or you don’t trust the information.
- You still take decisions based on intuition, not on real data.
- Many operations are manual, time consuming and frequently generate errors.
- Current systems hardly support an increased volume of operations.